Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: non-armigerous archery awards

  • James oftheLake
    Message 1 of 49 , May 7, 2008
      On May 7, 2008, at 7:46 PM, Carolus wrote:

      > For
      > instance, in Caid a Court Baron is a non-armigerous recognition but
      > it carries precedence.

      Not true. Check

      http://royals.sca-caid.org/awards/awards.php

      and from Corpora, p. 22:

      B. Other Awards
      1. The title of Baron or Baroness, whether territorial or of the
      court, shall carry at least an
      Award of Arms if the recipient is not already armigerous.

      James

      jotl2008@...
    • John edgerton
      Message 49 of 49 , May 8, 2008
        Well ..... I guess I would then be an Auntie?

        But, it looks like the move to An Tir is going to be put on hold for
        a couple of years in the hope that the real-estate mess will clear up.

        Jon