RE: [SCA-Archery] non-armigerous archery awards

  • Eileen Procter
    Message 1 of 49 , May 6, 2008
      Morning,
      Lochac has no armigerous awards. There is the order of the golden nock (which I think is an AoA level) and the Lochac company of Archers (GoA). We also have the Royal archery chosen once per reign but it's more of a royal household position rather than award.

      Sabine
    • John edgerton
      Message 49 of 49 , May 8, 2008
        Well ..... I guess I would then be an Auntie?

        But, it looks like the move to An Tir is going to be put on hold for
        a couple of years in the hope that the real-estate mess will clear up.

        Jon