Re: Makeing one's own thumbring: Resources? Sculpty?

  • Luigi Kapaj
    Message 1 of 10 , May 6, 2008
      > Wondering if anyone knows of any good online resources with
      > instructions
      > for constructing one's own thumbring.

      I would suggest you make a leather thumbring. One small piece of scrap
      leather, a leather needle and thread, and about 15 minutes is what it
      usually takes me to make one.

      Here's a pattern I got while in Mongolia:
      http://silverhorde.viahistoria.com/ThumbRing.html

      Puppy
      http://www.NYCMongol.com/archery.html