St Sebastian Fair Approachs!

  • Lord John Marshall atte Forde
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      Calling Archers, Fencers and Weapon Throwers.... Don't forget that
      St. Sebastian Fair approaches. Held on the spacious grounds of
      Limerick Bowmen in Limerick Township, Pennsylvania on May 10 -- this
      year, no snow.

      Archery plans include royal rounds, a roving range, several novelty
      targets, shooting from a platform and other fun. We'll also happily
      accept marshaling assistance, if you're coming and are willing to
      help marshal (even for a little while), please let us know, so we can
      be sure to have plenty of marshal kits

      Those who ply the arts are not forgotten. Last year much fun was had
      by all who came and shared their crafts, and there is plenty of space
      for that to happen again. Bring a table and your favorite old or new
      art to share with others. We have both an indoor hall and space
      outdoors. If you need a particular amount of space, please let me
      know so we can arrange it for you. Since there is outdoor
      space, "messy" or fire arts can be accommodated.

      Don't forget the pre-registration drawing, too. Now extended to
      include all pre-registrations POSTMARKED (rather than received) by
      May 2. (Hey, if you can't pre-reg -- drop me an email as
      a "potential" head count... that helps the dayboard cook don't you
      know!)

      All this and a great dayboard for only $12 ($8 for under 18). See the
      event announcement at http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?
      eid=1536 or email elizabet@... for details.

      Hope to see you there!

      John Marshall Atte Forde
      Golden Squirrel Enterprises - Herbs Spices and Needlework Supplies
      Great Prices, Great Quality, Fabulous Service
      visit us at www.goldensquirrel.com

      http://www.livejournal.com/~joef_johnm/