RE: [SCA-Archery] Bowyer's knot frequency

  • RJ Bachner
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 20, 2008
      I sell all my bowstrings as 1 loop and a knot. Done right it is perfectly
      fine, done wrong well It will quickly need to be done right.

      I am in the east kingdom and have seen it many time on other bows not
      related to anyone I have had a hand in teaching or equipping.

      The know will work well on almost any kind of bow, I have used them on
      recurves and longbows and flat bows, I will not work well on a mongol style
      bow with siyah's though.

      A good link for a boyers knot is....
      http://www3.sympatico.ca/ragiwarmbear/diy/knot/knot.html

      Ragi