Winter Challenge goes beddie-bye

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2008
      Greetings

      This is to announce that the Winter Challenge season is now ended,
      and I'll be packing it in within a few days time, setting up the
      final tallies and a page showing the winning score. I'll wait until
      then to announce precise numbers, but I can say now that it was a
      great season, with a huge upswing in turnout from last year - we had
      a little over 300 participants this season, which is very
      heartening. Scores were a bit on the low side - no-one exceeded 200,
      which is unusual, but with such a high turnout and folks clearly
      enjoying the shoot, I can't complain. My thanks to all who did the
      shoot, and to all who took the time to send in scores.

      I will continue to accept scores (as long as they were shot on or
      before the 15th) for a few more days, and then set up the summertime
      files and announce the specific turnout and scores.

      Again, my thanks to all for a very gratifying season -

      Cordially;
      Baron Nigel, Winter Challenge guy