Marshall

  • Kiley Glass
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 15, 2008
      Gentles,

      Normally I just lurk, but I couldn't resist, I'm so proud:

      At Fool's War a new Marshall, John Glass, was authorized. There may have been others authorized as well. I was working in the children's activities area and missed other things going on. John is an experienced archer, but new to participation in the SCA. Giovanni has been working with him on this for a while. Big thanks to Gio, and Hoobah John Glass, new Archery Marshall!

      IS,

      Caileigh

      between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

    • Kiley Glass