Artist needed for archery article

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008
      I need the help of an artist to redraw a few period archery
      illustrations into line drawings, like used in TI, for an article on
      medieval archery targets for an archery magazine (Primitive Archer).
      If you are interested or know of someone that might be, please
      contact me for more information.

      Thank you.

      Jon

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., Mists, Esfenn
      An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
      cunning of mind.