Golden Rivers Archery Practice

  • ceallaghe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hello All:

      we had a great practice on Sunday out at Discovery Park. Asha, Volker
      and myself were there.

      We had a great time shooting at the gatorade bottle. Asha was the one
      that finally killed the bottle with a shoot through the bottom and one
      through the center.

      Hope more people can come out on Sundays at 11am. Volker and I will not
      be there this next weekend but others I am sure will be.

      YIS
      E'tai'n