Re: [SCA-Archery] Archery Nets

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 31, 2008
      While I find nets great and wonderful at cutting down arrow searching time.

      I am 100% against the idea of using them to 'improve safety'. IMO archery
      nets should never be considered a safety feature.

      Shots will go through them. Some net/bow combinations will even make the
      shot that goes through them turn a 45 degree angle upwards and continue for
      a LONG distance.

      Therefore nets should never be trusted for 'safety', only for 'convenience'

      Siegfried