Single loop strings

  • zipper51em
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008
      Greetings to the List. I have used single loop rattail strings for many
      years. They work better on bows with horn tips, easy to remove and
      adjust compared to modern longbows. I Shoot a 65# St Charles longbow 15
      strand 3 bundle B-50 string. I add two 12 inch lengths of B-50
      reinforcement to a couple of the bundles before twisting the tail.
      To date no problems.
      Omelan
      East