Bows & Clothes

  • elwin@one.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 2:03 PM
      My Lords & My Ladies, pray attend: The expression of pretty
      clothes & plastic bows is not mine- it was said to me & I felt just
      as offended as you do right now. I was only trying to say that if
      you are or have a friend who is an archer and you are interested in
      aa self-bow then hasten thy words to me. My apologies again if any-
      one has taken personal offense---none intended.
      Lord Elwin & Jailly Doura