Re: Arm Guards

  • Lady Teresa of Blackwell Hall
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 7, 2008
      Very impressive bruise! Mine was similar, it took more than two weeks
      to lighten up enough for mundanes not to ask who beat me up.

      YIS Lady Teresa

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Rayne" <cargarsmom2@...> wrote:

      >Here is a pic of the first bruise I got when learning archery My
      >bruise
      > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/raynethearcher/2316264692/>
      >
      > Rayne.

    • Rayne
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 10, 2008
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
        <archergodwin@...> wrote:

        > I can provide a basic pattern, that you can modify to fit your arm.

        Lord Godwin,

        I too would be interested in the pattern. Maybe the pattern can be
        posted to the community under in the files area? :D

        Rayne