Re: [SCA-Archery] Re:Arm Guards

  • Carolus
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 7, 2008
      And , if that isn't sufficient, open the stance a little. Haven't
      used an armguard in over 25 years that way and only got a snap when I
      really screwed up and deserved it.
      Carolus

      At 07:20 AM 3/7/2008, you wrote:

      >I have always found and teach that simply rotating the elbow brings the fore
      >arm and the upper arm out of the way of the bow string and saves the
      >bruises. And less restrictive too...
      >
      >John Bor Ox
      >House Little Falls

    • Rayne
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 10, 2008
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
        <archergodwin@...> wrote:

        > I can provide a basic pattern, that you can modify to fit your arm.

        Lord Godwin,

        I too would be interested in the pattern. Maybe the pattern can be
        posted to the community under in the files area? :D

        Rayne