Re: Arm Guards

  • Rayne
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 6, 2008
      Lady Teresa,

      I got my full arm guard at a local archery shop. While its not period,
      we are allowed to use it here. It has saved me MANY new bruises. Here
      is a pic of the first bruise I got when learning archery My bruise
      <http://www.flickr.com/photos/raynethearcher/2316264692/> .

      I have been toying with the idea of trying to make one that would "look"
      more period soon.

      Good luck on your quest.

      Rayne.

    • Rayne
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 10, 2008
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
        <archergodwin@...> wrote:

        > I can provide a basic pattern, that you can modify to fit your arm.

        Lord Godwin,

        I too would be interested in the pattern. Maybe the pattern can be
        posted to the community under in the files area? :D

        Rayne