RE: [SCA-Archery] Gulf Wars XVII Archery Meet and Greet

  • Oakes, George
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      Greetings HL Jean-Paul de Calmont CAO

      Please pardon the intrusion Ansteorrans's but I wish to put a "Shout
      Out" to a longtime friend.

      I unfortunatly cannot make gulf wars this year, and even though I hail
      from the Kingdom of Trimaris, I have a good friend in Ansteorra, his
      name is Talon of Blackoak, also known mundanely as Mike Harkness. He is
      one of your Combat Archers. He is also the person who introduced me to
      the SCA, and for that I am forever in his debt. I have had so much fun
      this past year in the SCA, and I want to thank him for planting the SCA
      "Seed" in my head so that I would hopefully someday join and become a
      member. Well I have been a member for almost a year now, and loving
      every minute of it. I play whenever work allows me, and while I am not
      into any of the Combat groups, I am a skilled Archer, and most recently
      a newly Authorized Archery Ranger.

      Please pass on my gratitude, and thanks if you see him, at GW's!
      Everyone play safe, and I hope to see you all at the next Gulf Wars!

      Peace
      Ranger Gavin Kinkade
      Barony of Marcaster, Kingdom of Trimaris