Gulf Wars XVII Archery Meet and Greet

  • Paul Thorne
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Greetings unto the Archers of the Known World,

      On Wednesday March 12th there will be a meet and greet for all Ansteorran Combat archers and our Allies. If you are a combat archer please come by and join us. This will be an excellent time to meet your allies and the friends you didn't know you had.

      When: Wednesday night, 8:00 pm
      Where: Ansteorran Tent right behind the Ansteorran Gates
      What to Bring: Yourself, whatever your drinking and something to share if you want

      This also happens to be our Chili night so if we're lucky there might be some leftovers we can dig into. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

      In Service,

      HL Jean-Paul de Calmont CAO
      Captain of Archers
      Ansteorran Army

    • Oakes, George
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
        Greetings HL Jean-Paul de Calmont CAO

        Please pardon the intrusion Ansteorrans's but I wish to put a "Shout
        Out" to a longtime friend.

        I unfortunatly cannot make gulf wars this year, and even though I hail
        from the Kingdom of Trimaris, I have a good friend in Ansteorra, his
        name is Talon of Blackoak, also known mundanely as Mike Harkness. He is
        one of your Combat Archers. He is also the person who introduced me to
        the SCA, and for that I am forever in his debt. I have had so much fun
        this past year in the SCA, and I want to thank him for planting the SCA
        "Seed" in my head so that I would hopefully someday join and become a
        member. Well I have been a member for almost a year now, and loving
        every minute of it. I play whenever work allows me, and while I am not
        into any of the Combat groups, I am a skilled Archer, and most recently
        a newly Authorized Archery Ranger.

        Please pass on my gratitude, and thanks if you see him, at GW's!
        Everyone play safe, and I hope to see you all at the next Gulf Wars!

        Peace
        Ranger Gavin Kinkade
        Barony of Marcaster, Kingdom of Trimaris