RE: [SCA-Archery] UC Crossbows

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2008
      Sir Jon,

      I have not done any business with the people you mentioned, but I seem to be
      the person in my neck of the woods who is the "go to" source of archery
      information. If I may ask for the information you mentioned so that I may
      relay it if needed, I would be grateful.

      Padraig MacRaighne

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2008
        Replied privately.

        Jon

        On Mar 5, 2008, at 6:50 AM, Frederick Fenters wrote:

        > Sir Jon,
        >
        > I have not done any business with the people you mentioned, but I
        > seem to be
        > the person in my neck of the woods who is the "go to" source of
        > archery
        > information. If I may ask for the information you mentioned so that
        > I may
        > relay it if needed, I would be grateful.
        >
        > Padraig MacRaighne
        >
        > _____

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2011
          If anyone has had unsatisfactory dealings in the past with UC Crossbows of Texas, I have information that may be of interest or help to you. Please contact me off line.

          Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West