UC Crossbows

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
      If anyone has made an order with UC Crossbows that they never
      received, please contact me for information that may be of interest
      to you.

      Jon

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., Mists, Esfenn
      An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
      cunning of mind.

    • Frederick Fenters
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2008
        Sir Jon,

        I have not done any business with the people you mentioned, but I seem to be
        the person in my neck of the woods who is the "go to" source of archery
        information. If I may ask for the information you mentioned so that I may
        relay it if needed, I would be grateful.

        Padraig MacRaighne

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2008
          Replied privately.

          Jon

          On Mar 5, 2008, at 6:50 AM, Frederick Fenters wrote:

          > Sir Jon,
          >
          > I have not done any business with the people you mentioned, but I
          > seem to be
          > the person in my neck of the woods who is the "go to" source of
          > archery
          > information. If I may ask for the information you mentioned so that
          > I may
          > relay it if needed, I would be grateful.
          >
          > Padraig MacRaighne
          >
          > _____

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2011
            If anyone has had unsatisfactory dealings in the past with UC Crossbows of Texas, I have information that may be of interest or help to you. Please contact me off line.

            Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West