Maybe OT

  • gardrgunnarsson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2008
      I'm not sure if this is proper for this group. While going through
      some old stuff, I found a collection of Fred Bear broadheads that I
      purchased rather a long time ago. I would like to get rid of these by
      giving them to someone who would be able to use them.
      I have 14 glue-on heads, and 8 screw-in. There are 4 3-bladed heads,
      glue-on type. I also have several converta-point adaptors for wood
      arrows. Tried putting them on the last batch of arrows I made, and
      decided that they didn't look right.
      If someone would like to take these off my hands, please email me. All
      I ask is postage.
    • John Reuter
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2008
        Gunnarson,
        I would be glad to take them off your hands.

        Baron Brian du Val

        My address is

        John Reuter
        6 whippoorwill Dr
        Huntsville, Tx. 77340

        (936) 295-4671

        Please call.
        --- gardrgunnarsson <geejayem@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure if this is proper for this group.
        > While going through
        > some old stuff, I found a collection of Fred Bear
        > broadheads that I
        > purchased rather a long time ago. I would like to
        > get rid of these by
        > giving them to someone who would be able to use
        > them.
        > I have 14 glue-on heads, and 8 screw-in. There are
        > 4 3-bladed heads,
        > glue-on type. I also have several converta-point
        > adaptors for wood
        > arrows. Tried putting them on the last batch of
        > arrows I made, and
        > decided that they didn't look right.
        > If someone would like to take these off my hands,
        > please email me. All
        > I ask is postage.

      • Oakes, George
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2008
          If they are still available please let me know

          I am trying to gather up a few archers to do period hunting shoots at
          live game. We would be interested in the points as we wish to dispatch
          the animal as safely and humainly as possible, and would rather not take
          a chance on period points.

          I would be happy to pay for shipping to St. Petersburg Florida.

          Thanks
          Gavin

          George Oakes
          VB.Net Programmer/Analyst/SQL DBA
          Morgan Tire & Auto
          dba. Tires Plus, Total Car Care
          (727) 442-8388 ext. 2374
          (727) 612-0093 Mobile
          (800) 269-4424 Toll Free
          Goakes@... <mailto:Goakes@...>

          *******CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*******

          This email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named
          herein. It may contain legally privileged and confidential information.
          If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative
          of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
          copying or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is
          strictly prohibited and irreparable harm may result there from. If you
          have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
          by return email and delete this email from your system.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 18, 2008
            I would be glad to take them off your hands.

            Baron Brian du Val

            My address is

            John Reuter
            6 whippoorwill Dr
            Huntsville, Tx. 77340

            (936) 295-4671

            Please call.
            -

            Your Excellency,

            They're yours. I will call this evening(Monday the 18th) between 8 and 9pm
            EST, to make
            arrangements.
            Gardr Gunnarsson
          • Michael Grossberg
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 18, 2008
              If they are still available please let me know

              I am trying to gather up a few archers to do period hunting shoots at
              live game. We would be interested in the points as we wish to dispatch
              the animal as safely and humainly as possible, and would rather not take
              a chance on period points.

              I would be happy to pay for shipping to St. Petersburg Florida.

              Thanks
              Gavin

              George Oakes
              VB.Net Programmer/Analyst/SQL DBA
              Morgan Tire & Auto
              dba. Tires Plus, Total Car Care
              (727) 442-8388 ext. 2374
              (727) 612-0093 Mobile
              (800) 269-4424 Toll Free
              Goakes@... <mailto:Goakes@...>

              _Sorry, my Lord, someone got in ahead of you.
              Gardr Gunnarsso