Re: Using video to evaluate form (was Shooting Form)

  • Antoinette Rosaura dela Villaverde
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2008
      Most coaching manuals suggest taping from 3 directions, in front, back
      and beside the archer. This allows you to see things from all three
      angles which gives a much clearer indication of what the archer is
      actually doing.
      We use this technique while working with our students and find it
      very helpful for analyzing what the archers errors and strong points
      are.

      Antoinette