Thrown Weapons Interkingdom Competition

  • Arion and Skadi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
      Greetings to those with interest in thrown weapons!

      If you don't have a specific interest in thrown weapons please pass this on to those in your group that do.

      I am Arion the Wanderer, the new keeper of the TWIC. The Thrown Weapons Interkingdom Competition has moved An Tir's web portal:

      http://www.antir.sca.org/Offices/Marshallate/ThrownWeapons/twicmain.php

      Except for some fine tuning, this is almost done. There is a big hole in the 2007 scores. I have a bunch of scores from An Tir. Then I have 2 scores from Aethelmearc. I can't believe that there wasn't some more TWIC scoring out there. Especially looking at all the Kingdoms that participated in previous years.

      I will accept TWIC 2007 scores until the end of Feb 2008. At that time I will post the 2007 final results.

      Send 2007 and 2008 scores to arion@... or mail them to:

      Dave Peters
      7127 Cadmar LN NW
      Seabeck, WA 98380
      USA

      If you send e-mail, put "TWIC scores" in the subject line. I will reply with "Thank you" message. If you don't get a thank you, your message was spam blocked. In that case, call me at 360-830-3414. Leave a message with your e-mail address and I will add it to my "white list" and contact you.

      YiS,

      Arion the Wanderer

    • Arion and Skadi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
        Greetings Slingers of Live Steel,

        TWIC scores are due. And, I am pleased to report that scores are coming in!

        I will post all new scores at the end of the month to:
        http://towerr.com/twic.htm

        FYI. All I need is the final score for each weapons. I do not need the breakdown of each throw at each distance. This will make your reporting rather simple!

        Yours in Service to the Dream,

        Arion the Wanderer