Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Wayne of the Heights

  • Carolus
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 17, 2008
      Beat me to it. Do you have the permission in writing? This is the
      legal requirement per the copyright laws. With that document,
      publication in any manner permitted by the author is not only
      acceptable but encouraged. BTW, could you get my contact info to
      Wayne, I would very much like to get back in touch with him.
      Carolus