Re:Looking for Cerion...

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2007
      Cirion the Left Handed is well known to me. He is employed in a position
      that often takes him out of the country. There are also sometimes issues
      with his wife regarding SCA participation. I have forwarded the message to
      him and I imagine that he will act to get the matter resolved quickly. I
      have found him to be anything BUT a deadbeat in my travels and experience.

      Padraig MacRaighne