Re: Opinion on book

  • Karin
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
      Well, so that is what Dr. Grayson has been up to! He
      told me he was going to work on another article about
      whistling arrows for me. The little rascal.

      In my opinion the book will be absolutely wonderful. I
      haven't seen it BUT I have done some research in the
      collection and talked to Dr. Grayson about my
      research. I think if you bought the book you will not
      be disappointed.

      Respectfully,
      karin
      Apprentice to Master Andras Truemark