Crossbow?

  • gilmyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      Greetings all good gentles,
      First let me take the time to thank everyone for thier help and
      comments on my crossbow question. And after looking at the crossbow
      carefully I decided to pass on buying it. But here is another question
      while my pocketbook will not allow me to purchase a new crossbow, i was
      wondering if someone out there might be getting ready to buy another
      crossbow for the upcoming year and if so please consider me if you are
      going to mothball the older one. Again i would like to thank everyone
      who e-mailed me about my question. THANK YOU.
      YIS Lord Blackleg Gilmyn