RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Gulf wars-archery

  • William Arwemakere
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2007
      Greetings to the list, and specifically to Viscountess Miriel

      I am keenly interested in this tourney. Do you know when it will be
      scheduled? Please tell me it won't conflict with any of the CA battles (I
      did much running from the field to the target range last year).

      Thank you,

      William Arwemakere

      An Tir