Seneca Run

  • lindorie55
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      I can vouch for the shoot. It is a lot of fun. My lord husband have
      been able to get to Gate's Edge one time for it and have it on our
      list of must do's for every year. Typically, I believe it is at
      Gate's Edge fall event near Houston, TX. Depending on available
      dates, it has been anytime between late August and October. Is that
      right, Eadric?

      Lyneya de Grey

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Brown" <stickbow@...> wrote:

      > What a great shoot. Do you have a schedule of when and where you
      will be
      > running such an event? I would travel quite a distance to shoot in
      such
      > tourney.
      >

      > Domingos
      >

      > _____
      >

      > Rusty McMillan wrote:
      > > Eadric,
      > >
      > > Could you please describe your Seneca run?
      > >
      > > Randal of Camusfearna
      >
      > Our Seneca run is an idea that I stole from Mountain Men /
      > Rendevousers. It is a timed and scored competition. The Mountain
      Men
      > would run a ..

    • Eadric Anstapa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
        Yep thats right. The Shire of Gates Edge (North Houston, TX) tries to
        do a Seneca run as part of our annual championship archery tournament
        each autumn. For the next two years the dates will be Sept 6, 2008 and
        Oct 10, 2009.

        -EA