Information help

  • P. Baldt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hello:

      One of our barony members not on the archery list, is looking for
      information. Maybe others might be willing to help.

      Ronan is looking for references relating to medical/wound treatment of
      archers in 1200's England. He's located basic info for healing of the
      times. Specifically looking for information relating to archers and war
      field treatment.

      Please contact him at: ronanmackee@...

      Thank you,

      An te' ruadh