RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Where to buy quality Staves/wood to build a selfbow?

  • Oakes, George
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 30, 2007
      Yeah thats pretty much how I figured I would end up doing it.

      I understand the basic principals. I have made a laminated bow from kit
      from Bingham Archery.

      It was a takedown recurve, and it worked. I was young then, 15-16 yrs
      old, and now im over 40. I understand why it came out the way it did,
      but man I was proud of it....

      Peace