Re: Target Interest; tired of shooting at concentric circles?

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007
      Cian,
      I just looked at your scetches and, yes...if the finished prints are
      as nice as the sketches, I'd definitely want some. I can possibly
      spring for a set of all 6 if they don't go more than $8.00 each.
      If you can post sketches or pictures of the full 6 figures, I would
      like to see the whole set.
      If you're just trying to see if there's interest....I'm interested.
      If you are taking orders, I'd be willing to commit to an order as
      well.

      Laurens
      East Kingdom

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Cian of Storvik"