Re: [SCA-Archery] Congratulations

  • loreleiElkins@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2007
      Pictures? any Pictures?

      Lorelei

      In a message dated 10/13/2007 6:15:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      gilmyn@... writes:

      Sorry for the late post. I just wanted to Congratulate all the Archers
      who competed in the Autumn Arrows. I now know why Calontir has some of
      the best archers in the world. With a diverse set of targets,and
      ranges the Archers of Calontir proved thier metal. And a Big Huzza!!
      to the Champions, in Huscarl, Fyrd, and Unranked Divisions, I hope to
      see all the great archers on the Line next year. Until then be well
      and be safe and most of all Have FUN.
      YIS Lord Blackleg Gilmyn

      Lorelei