Congratulations

  • gilmyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2007
      Sorry for the late post. I just wanted to Congratulate all the Archers
      who competed in the Autumn Arrows. I now know why Calontir has some of
      the best archers in the world. With a diverse set of targets,and
      ranges the Archers of Calontir proved thier metal. And a Big Huzza!!
      to the Champions, in Huscarl, Fyrd, and Unranked Divisions, I hope to
      see all the great archers on the Line next year. Until then be well
      and be safe and most of all Have FUN.
      YIS Lord Blackleg Gilmyn
    • loreleiElkins@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2007