Agincourt Archery tournament

  • Antoinette Rosaura dela Villaverde
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2007
      Altavia's Agincourt Anniversary Archery Tourney
      October 21, 2007

      ----------

      Open and Period divisions!!

      The Barony of Altavia invites you to join us at our lovely Woodley
      Park archery range to once again celebrate the anniversary of the
      Battle of Agincourt, where archers won the day for the English army!
      We will be holding 5 archery challenges to include: Defend your lord
      or lady, Defend the castle from the monster, and Attack the Keep.
      There will also a creative writing exercise or creative performance,
      to be judged by Their Excellencies and Their court as to the best
      reason for shooting the lord or lady you shot. The challenges will be
      held at 20 and 30 Yards. A break will be taken for Lunch. The morning
      shooting will be at 20 yards while the afternoon shooting will be at
      30 yards.

      There will be prizes for both Period and Open divisions in
      Archery.

      Young archers of Caid are welcome as well. There will be recognition
      of those youngsters who excel, as well as the adults. Persons 14
      through 17 years of age may participate if they have passed the
      proper authorizations and have a properly executed minor's waiver and
      medical authorization form on their person. Persons under 14 years of
      age may participate in archery competitions as long as they have
      passed the appropriate authorizations and have a parent or legal
      guardian in attendance at the event with them.

      Authorizations will be held at 9am, no later than 9:30am and be
      completed by 10am for anyone hoping to participate in the event.

      Schedule of the Day:
      8:00 AM -- Site opens and Authorizations begin
      9:00 AM -- Lists open
      10:00 AM -- Opening Court
      5:00 PM -- Closing Court
      6:00 PM -- Site Closes