Re: [SCA-Archery] Which to buy..... How to choose.

  • Dayrl Merrill
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
      I have been making Edwin's replacemnt strings for 11+ years and I have had
      several models to sell. I would suggest calling and discussing it with
      him. I have not had all models but I liked all that I have had but some
      just felt right and the others were okay. So it is going to be more of a
      personal preference.

      Rask