Better War Through Archery 2008?

  • THL Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
      Given my nature of knowing my event schedule 8 months out, I noticed
      that Better War Through Archery was not on the calendar, yet.

      I dearly love this event, because it is the one time I an concentrate
      on just archery without having to worry about rapier or armored combat
      business.

      --
      THL Caedmon Wilson

      Oaken Region Youth Combat Marshal

      Leather Armor at Blacktower Enterprises
      http://www.paragonkeep.com/BTE.html
    • THL Caedmon Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
        Ah ha! You guys tricked me!

        *grin*

        Well now, I never expected to see it in March. Many apologies.

        -Caedmon
      • Dayrl Merrill
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
          Actually it is onthe calendar in March;

          March 2008

          1 -
          []
          PALE DEADLINE FOR APRIL 2008
          -
          <http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=1288+Ashland+Rd.+Mansfield,+OH+44905>
          map
          Oaken Regional Cooks Symposium {Three Towers} [Mansfield, OH]
          22 -
          <http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=2300+Shermer+Road+Northbrook,+IL+60062-6722>
          map
          Ayreton Carnival II {Rokkehealden} [Northbrook, IL]
          -
          <http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Hancock+County+Fairground+802+N.+Apple+St+Greenfield,+IN+46140>
          map
          Better War thru Archery {Sternfeld} [Greenfield, IN]
          29 -
          <http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=3304+Parkside+Ave+Lake+Station,+IN+46405>
          map
          Royal University of the Midrealm (RUM) {Greyhope} [Lake Station, IN]