Re: [SCA-Archery] cheap backstops

  • The RenLibrarian
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2007
      One thing that has been used to excellent effect at one or two events
      I've been two is the felt used in the production of paper. Paper
      mills use large pieces of felt to texture and smooth the paper as
      it's being made, and that felt (once they're done using it) makes an
      excellent backstop (it even heals fairly well).

      -Conchobhar