Digest issue: Re: Help with scary vision thing.

  • Fiskr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
      Please people, one post with four replies, and not ONE of the replies
      trimmed a single line from the original post. That makes it really hard
      for us digest readers.

      disclaimer: I'm using Thunderbird for my email client, and while I don't
      see where I'm including the original post with this reply, I'm gonna
      feel REALLY stupid if Tbird auto-includes it :)

      Fiskr
    • 'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Merrywoder Lutre
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
        In Thunderbird, if you don't see it above or below the post (you can
        choose one over the other in p, it's not there.

        I'm of mixed emotions about trimming as it's nice to have context w/o
        having to go back, especially if you've already deleted them.

        Oh well. I expect there will never be a solution unless programs like
        thunderbird were given a parser plug-in that you can tell how you'd like
        your message displayed.

        --

        // Merry

        ----------
        "Merry" Toirdhealbhach Merrywoder Lutre
        Shire of Standing Stones, University of Missouri at Columbia
        Formerly known as Philippe Sebastian LeLutre
        Mundanely known as Christian M. Cepel

        'Toirdhealbhach' or modernly Anglicized 'Turlough'
        Is pronounced as 'tur-low' or tur-logh'

      • Fiskr
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2007
          Merry replied in part:
          > I'm of mixed emotions about trimming as it's nice to have context w/o
          > having to go back, especially if you've already deleted them.
          I agree. It's just not necessary to repost the ENTIRE post, including
          sigs and yahoo ads. Proper netiquette gives us another opportunity to
          display the mutual respect and chivalry that so many of us in the SCA
          strive for. Admittedly, YMMV.

          Fiskr