Re: [SCA-Archery] Flemish twist strings

  • morgan wolf
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9 8:32 PM
      Me.

      Morgan Blaidd Du,
      mka Morgan Wolf
      Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
      www DOT damnvicar DOT com
      damnvicar AT yahoo DOT com

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: llywyllynm <llywylyn@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2007 9:18:47 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Flemish twist strings

      I am probably letting myself in for an avalanche here,but here
      goes...Who on this list makes and sells flemish twist strings
      Llywyllyn

    • i_griffen
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9 10:27 PM
        to help you better. Please tell us where you live.

        Iain Griffen

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "llywyllynm" <llywylyn@...> wrote:

        > I am probably letting myself in for an avalanche here,but here
        > goes...Who on this list makes and sells flemish twist strings
        > Llywyllyn

      • Robert Maddison
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10 7:12 PM
          I am in St Catharines ,Ontario Canada or in scadian Barony of Rising Waters
          ,Ealdormere.
          Llywyllyn