Flemish twist strings

  • llywyllynm
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2007
      I am probably letting myself in for an avalanche here,but here
      goes...Who on this list makes and sells flemish twist strings
      Llywyllyn
    • morgan wolf
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2007
        Me.

        Morgan Blaidd Du,
        mka Morgan Wolf
        Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
        www DOT damnvicar DOT com
        damnvicar AT yahoo DOT com

        I am probably letting myself in for an avalanche here,but here
        goes...Who on this list makes and sells flemish twist strings
        Llywyllyn

      • i_griffen
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2007
          to help you better. Please tell us where you live.

          Iain Griffen

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "llywyllynm" <llywylyn@...> wrote:

          > I am probably letting myself in for an avalanche here,but here
          > goes...Who on this list makes and sells flemish twist strings
          > Llywyllyn

        • Robert Maddison
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2007
            I am in St Catharines ,Ontario Canada or in scadian Barony of Rising Waters
            ,Ealdormere.
            Llywyllyn