Re: [SCA-Archery] archer coin sheet

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
      What sort of info sheet? I have sevral emails with info describing it somewhat. Is that what you mean?

      Robin

      John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
      Does anyone that bought any of the archer coins from me have a way of
      copying the information sheet that i included with them? My word
      processor locks up whenever I try to bring up the file with the
      handout sheet. If you could send me a copy of it, I would be most
      grateful.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2007
        I now have the coin sheet information again.

        Thank you all

        Jon