archer coin sheet

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
      Does anyone that bought any of the archer coins from me have a way of
      copying the information sheet that i included with them? My word
      processor locks up whenever I try to bring up the file with the
      handout sheet. If you could send me a copy of it, I would be most
      grateful.

      Jon
    • Robin Goldman

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2007
          I now have the coin sheet information again.

          Thank you all

          Jon