Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: archer coins

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
      Dear John,

      I am finally sending you my order. I have increased it. (3 of each coin WHEN you have them - No Rush) I look forward to receiving them.

      Thanks,

      Robin

      John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: My apologies, as before I forgot to include my address.

      John R Edgerton, 7662 Wells Ave, Newark, California 94560-3530

      On Aug 15, 2007, at 8:26 PM, John edgerton wrote:

      > Now that everyone should be back from Pennsic, I am opening up the
      > sale of the St. Sebastian/Archer coins to any that wish them.
      >
      > The price is 50 cents each with a limit of 20 coins per order.
      > Please include a SASE, a
      > padded 6 by 9 inch envelope, with postage to cover two ounces for up
      > ten coins and three ounces for up to twenty coins. If you wish
      > Priority or Express mail, please include the cost for that with your
      > order. I will try to mail them out the same day I receive the order
      > in the mail.
      >
      > I do not want to over-sell this strike. So please confirm by email
      > direct to me before you send in your order and money. When orders and
      > emails are received for all the remaining coins, I will post to the
      > various SCA wide archery lists and discontinue the sale of this
      > strike. Email confirmations should be sent before mailing your order
      > and money.
      >
      > The dies for St. George/Crossbowman coin have been finished and the
      > monyer is still working on the best way to strike them.
      >
      > Jon

    • John edgerton
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
        Please do not send money for the crossbow coins. As I have posted
        before, I do not yet have them for sale and I prefer to only sell
        what is in stock.

        Jon

        On Sep 6, 2007, at 8:08 AM, Robin Goldman wrote:

        > Dear John,
        >
        > I am finally sending you my order. I have increased it. (3 of each
        > coin WHEN you have them - No Rush) I look forward to receiving them.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Robin
        >
        > John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: My apologies, as before
        > I forgot to include my address.
        >
        > John R Edgerton, 7662 Wells Ave, Newark, California 94560-3530
        >
        > On Aug 15, 2007, at 8:26 PM, John edgerton wrote:
        >
        > > Now that everyone should be back from Pennsic, I am opening up the
        > > sale of the St. Sebastian/Archer coins to any that wish them.
        > >
        > > The price is 50 cents each with a limit of 20 coins per order.
        > > Please include a SASE, a
        > > padded 6 by 9 inch envelope, with postage to cover two ounces for up
        > > ten coins and three ounces for up to twenty coins. If you wish
        > > Priority or Express mail, please include the cost for that with your
        > > order. I will try to mail them out the same day I receive the order
        > > in the mail.
        > >
        > > I do not want to over-sell this strike. So please confirm by email
        > > direct to me before you send in your order and money. When orders
        > and
        > > emails are received for all the remaining coins, I will post to the
        > > various SCA wide archery lists and discontinue the sale of this
        > > strike. Email confirmations should be sent before mailing your order
        > > and money.
        > >
        > > The dies for St. George/Crossbowman coin have been finished and the
        > > monyer is still working on the best way to strike them.
        > >
        > > Jon

      • Robin Goldman
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
          oop! Too late. Just keep it, I trust you.

          Robin

          John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: Please do not send money for the crossbow coins. As I have posted
          before, I do not yet have them for sale and I prefer to only sell
          what is in stock.

          Jon

          On Sep 6, 2007, at 8:08 AM, Robin Goldman wrote:

          > Dear John,
          >
          > I am finally sending you my order. I have increased it. (3 of each
          > coin WHEN you have them - No Rush) I look forward to receiving them.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Robin
          >
          > John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: My apologies, as before
          > I forgot to include my address.
          >
          > John R Edgerton, 7662 Wells Ave, Newark, California 94560-3530
          >
          > On Aug 15, 2007, at 8:26 PM, John edgerton wrote:
          >
          > > Now that everyone should be back from Pennsic, I am opening up the
          > > sale of the St. Sebastian/Archer coins to any that wish them.
          > >
          > > The price is 50 cents each with a limit of 20 coins per order.
          > > Please include a SASE, a
          > > padded 6 by 9 inch envelope, with postage to cover two ounces for up
          > > ten coins and three ounces for up to twenty coins. If you wish
          > > Priority or Express mail, please include the cost for that with your
          > > order. I will try to mail them out the same day I receive the order
          > > in the mail.
          > >
          > > I do not want to over-sell this strike. So please confirm by email
          > > direct to me before you send in your order and money. When orders
          > and
          > > emails are received for all the remaining coins, I will post to the
          > > various SCA wide archery lists and discontinue the sale of this
          > > strike. Email confirmations should be sent before mailing your order
          > > and money.
          > >
          > > The dies for St. George/Crossbowman coin have been finished and the
          > > monyer is still working on the best way to strike them.
          > >
          > > Jon

        • Robin Goldman
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007