Southern Atlantian Archery (and thrown weapons) Day!

  • loreleiElkins@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Don't fret! There is still time to tell your friends & family you plan to be
      out of town at the Southern Atlantian Archery Day in Boonville North
      Carolina this weekend.

      NOT JUST FOR ARCHERS! Try your hand at thrown weapons and atlatl too!
      Combat archers we have (non- living) targets for you as well!

      The archery stations will include moving, swinging, pop-up, drop-down and
      stationary targets as well as a woods walk shoot. We'll even have a Friday
      Night Shoot for the insomniacs!

      All this and more for a mere $10 adult SCA member. Come to Elchenburg
      Castle site, 2239 Center Road in Boonville North Carolina 27011 Camping is free.

      The Saturday fun starts at 10 AM and score booklets must be in by 4 PM to be
      counted for prizes. There will be a brief Baronial Court and prize
      presentation at 5 PM. We will have prizes for all skill levels and all activities.
      We'll even have prize drawings for just showing up! AND...a prize for the
      most Bubba-ish garb....put away your documentation and use your imaginations!
      (Huh? An overall tunic?)

      To view the event flyer, visit: croisbrigte.org/SAAD/SAAD_flyer.pdf

      If you have any questions, please contact me at LoreleiElkins (at) aol
      (dot) com

      or (336) 769-4960 or Lord Christophe of Grey at cogworks (at) triad (dot)
      rr (dot) com

      Hope to see Ya'll there!

      Lady Lorelei Greenleaf (Autocrat)
      THL Christophe of Grey (Marshal in Charge)