Re: Wal-mart version of Saunders Mat -- Any experience?

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 22, 2007
      I purchased my Saunders from Lancaster Archery Supply. Their prices
      are good. I have beat it to death and it's still going strong.
      Nedds a new cover, but the mat is doing fine.

      http://www.lancasterarchery.com

      I am lucky enough to be able to pick them up from the store, so I
      don't have to worry about shipping.

      Laurens de Vitrolles
      East Kingdom

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Richard Yeager <chuymonstre@...>
      wrote:

      > Just out of curiosity, where did you get your Saunders mat?
      >
      > Ko <moondragn77@...> wrote: I
      brought a real

    • caleb@buffnet.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 28, 2007
        > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, <caleb@...> wrote:
        >>If you are looking for a cheap solution, we in the Hael have found that
        >> corrugated plastic, or corplas for short, works great.
        >
        > Is this the 4mm Coroplast?

        I haven't seen the word "coroplast" used with the stuff, just "corplas."
        Coroplast is probally the correct name for the stuff: corplas might just
        be short hand used on reciepts.

        The sheets we have are somewhere between 4 and 6mm thick. I never actually
        measured the thickness but I can pull one out of my garage when I get home
        and check.

        Caleb Reynolds from Work Land.