Pensic results?

  • Fritz
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
      So, where do I look for the archery results from Pensic?

      --
      Fritz
      Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Fritz <carl.west@...> wrote:

        > So, where do I look for the archery results from Pensic?
        >
        > --
        > Fritz
        > Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.

        All I know is the war point results :
        http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/index.html

        Ygraine of Kellswood has put the results of the past few years on her
        East Kingdom Scores site in the past, I'm not sure if she's doing it
        this year but I'd check back there to see after a few weeks.

        http://www.kellswood.com/ekscores/history.htm
      • James Koch
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
          Fritz,

          The Midrealm also won all three sections of the champion's shoot. I
          believe the allies were responsible for a good deal of that. They
          definitely won us the woods walk. Unless I am mistaken, this is the
          first year the Mid won all six shoots.

          Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
            Not true.

            The East won the Friend/Foe part of the champion's shoot by 2 points.

            Cetach Fitzgibbon
            (shooting for the Mid Allies)

            On 8/20/07, James Koch <alchem@...> wrote:

            > Fritz,
            > >
            > The Midrealm also won all three sections of the champion's shoot. I
            > believe the allies were responsible for a good deal of that. They
            > definitely won us the woods walk. Unless I am mistaken, this is the
            > first year the Mid won all six shoots.
            > >
            > Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)
            > >

            > At 10:48 AM 8/20/2007, you wrote:
            >
            > >So, where do I look for the archery results from Pensic?
            > >
            > >--
            > >Fritz
            > >Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.

            > --

          • Ko
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
              --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Ce'tach Fitzgibbon" <cetach@...>
              wrote:

              > Not true.
              >
              > The East won the Friend/Foe part of the champion's shoot by 2
              points.

              > Cetach Fitzgibbon
              > (shooting for the Mid Allies)
              >

              > On 8/20/07, James Koch <alchem@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Fritz,
              > > >
              > > The Midrealm also won all three sections of the champion's
              shoot. I
              > > believe the allies were responsible for a good deal of that. They
              > > definitely won us the woods walk. Unless I am mistaken, this is
              the
              > > first year the Mid won all six shoots.
              > > >
              > > Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)

              Yup the east did win the friend/foe shoot. The Mid Allies played a
              huge part in the champions shoot. There were 15 people from Atlantia
              alone on the Allied Champions team with 2 more Atlantians on the
              Alternates.

              I was one of those alternates and I tell you it sucked watching
              everybody else shoot and not being able to shoot.
              But that was the quality of our team this year. Everyone on the team
              was better than I was and I had made it into the finals in the East
              Kingdom Champions a year before last.