Re: [SCA-Archery] archer coins

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 17 1:52 PM
      I thought you were sold out? If not, I will send in. If so, I will gladly wait.

      Thanks,

      Eleanor

      John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: Greetings

      Send in your order.

      Jon

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 17 2:58 PM
        As i posted, I am now sold out. However, his was one of the last
        orders before I ran out.

        Jon

        On Aug 17, 2007, at 1:52 PM, Robin Goldman wrote:

        > I thought you were sold out? If not, I will send in. If so, I will
        > gladly wait.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Eleanor
        >
        > John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: Greetings
        >
        > Send in your order.
        >
        > Jon
        >
        > On Aug 16, 2007, at 10:20 AM, mark s graves wrote:
        >
        > > Please give me your mailing information. I would like 10 of each. I
        > > will give them away as prizes in archery shoots. William Ross of
        > Skye

      • Robin Goldman
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
          Dear John,

          I am finally sending you my order. I have increased it. (3 of each coin WHEN you have them - No Rush) I look forward to receiving them.

          Thanks,

          Robin

          John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: My apologies, as before I forgot to include my address.

          John R Edgerton, 7662 Wells Ave, Newark, California 94560-3530

          On Aug 15, 2007, at 8:26 PM, John edgerton wrote:

          > Now that everyone should be back from Pennsic, I am opening up the
          > sale of the St. Sebastian/Archer coins to any that wish them.
          >
          > The price is 50 cents each with a limit of 20 coins per order.
          > Please include a SASE, a
          > padded 6 by 9 inch envelope, with postage to cover two ounces for up
          > ten coins and three ounces for up to twenty coins. If you wish
          > Priority or Express mail, please include the cost for that with your
          > order. I will try to mail them out the same day I receive the order
          > in the mail.
          >
          > I do not want to over-sell this strike. So please confirm by email
          > direct to me before you send in your order and money. When orders and
          > emails are received for all the remaining coins, I will post to the
          > various SCA wide archery lists and discontinue the sale of this
          > strike. Email confirmations should be sent before mailing your order
          > and money.
          >
          > The dies for St. George/Crossbowman coin have been finished and the
          > monyer is still working on the best way to strike them.
          >
          > Jon

        • John edgerton
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
            Please do not send money for the crossbow coins. As I have posted
            before, I do not yet have them for sale and I prefer to only sell
            what is in stock.

            Jon

            On Sep 6, 2007, at 8:08 AM, Robin Goldman wrote:

            > Dear John,
            >
            > I am finally sending you my order. I have increased it. (3 of each
            > coin WHEN you have them - No Rush) I look forward to receiving them.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Robin
            >
            > John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: My apologies, as before
            > I forgot to include my address.
            >
            > John R Edgerton, 7662 Wells Ave, Newark, California 94560-3530
            >
            > On Aug 15, 2007, at 8:26 PM, John edgerton wrote:
            >
            > > Now that everyone should be back from Pennsic, I am opening up the
            > > sale of the St. Sebastian/Archer coins to any that wish them.
            > >
            > > The price is 50 cents each with a limit of 20 coins per order.
            > > Please include a SASE, a
            > > padded 6 by 9 inch envelope, with postage to cover two ounces for up
            > > ten coins and three ounces for up to twenty coins. If you wish
            > > Priority or Express mail, please include the cost for that with your
            > > order. I will try to mail them out the same day I receive the order
            > > in the mail.
            > >
            > > I do not want to over-sell this strike. So please confirm by email
            > > direct to me before you send in your order and money. When orders
            > and
            > > emails are received for all the remaining coins, I will post to the
            > > various SCA wide archery lists and discontinue the sale of this
            > > strike. Email confirmations should be sent before mailing your order
            > > and money.
            > >
            > > The dies for St. George/Crossbowman coin have been finished and the
            > > monyer is still working on the best way to strike them.
            > >
            > > Jon

          • Robin Goldman
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
              oop! Too late. Just keep it, I trust you.

              Robin

              John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: Please do not send money for the crossbow coins. As I have posted
              before, I do not yet have them for sale and I prefer to only sell
              what is in stock.

              Jon

              On Sep 6, 2007, at 8:08 AM, Robin Goldman wrote:

              > Dear John,
              >
              > I am finally sending you my order. I have increased it. (3 of each
              > coin WHEN you have them - No Rush) I look forward to receiving them.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Robin
              >
              > John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: My apologies, as before
              > I forgot to include my address.
              >
              > John R Edgerton, 7662 Wells Ave, Newark, California 94560-3530
              >
              > On Aug 15, 2007, at 8:26 PM, John edgerton wrote:
              >
              > > Now that everyone should be back from Pennsic, I am opening up the
              > > sale of the St. Sebastian/Archer coins to any that wish them.
              > >
              > > The price is 50 cents each with a limit of 20 coins per order.
              > > Please include a SASE, a
              > > padded 6 by 9 inch envelope, with postage to cover two ounces for up
              > > ten coins and three ounces for up to twenty coins. If you wish
              > > Priority or Express mail, please include the cost for that with your
              > > order. I will try to mail them out the same day I receive the order
              > > in the mail.
              > >
              > > I do not want to over-sell this strike. So please confirm by email
              > > direct to me before you send in your order and money. When orders
              > and
              > > emails are received for all the remaining coins, I will post to the
              > > various SCA wide archery lists and discontinue the sale of this
              > > strike. Email confirmations should be sent before mailing your order
              > > and money.
              > >
              > > The dies for St. George/Crossbowman coin have been finished and the
              > > monyer is still working on the best way to strike them.
              > >
              > > Jon

            • Robin Goldman
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007