Archer coins/sold out

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2007
      I have sold out the current strike of archer coins. I will notify
      the list when I have more of them to sell.

      Jon
    • Robin Goldman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2007
        Keep me posted.

        Thanks,

        Eleanor

        John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: I have sold out the current strike of archer coins. I will notify
        the list when I have more of them to sell.