SAA Journals on CD

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007
      The Society of Archer-Antiquaries finally has the 45 back issues of
      their annual Journal on two CDs. However, it is available free to
      only SAA members with any donation of 15 pounds ($30.79) or more .
      So, if you are interested in excellent scholarly articles on archery
      history and are not yet a member of the SAA, I suggest getting a
      membership and then donating the 15 pounds for the back issues. I
      just sent my donation in today.

      If you are currently a member and have not received the email from
      the SAA about the CDs, which only went to those members that are on
      their email forum, email me and I will forward you a copy.

      If you send in a membership you should ask about how to obtain the
      Journal CDs.

      For information on the SAA and their Journal go to: http://
      www.societyofarcher-antiquaries.org/index.htm

      Jon
    • Siegfried
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
        Please Please forward me that email ... I am a member, but hadn't signed up
        for their forums, and would LOVE to get my hands on that CD

        On 8/14/07, John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

        > The Society of Archer-Antiquaries finally has the 45 back issues of
        > their annual Journal on two CDs. However, it is available free to
        > only SAA members with any donation of 15 pounds ($30.79) or more .
        > So, if you are interested in excellent scholarly articles on archery
        > history and are not yet a member of the SAA, I suggest getting a
        > membership and then donating the 15 pounds for the back issues. I
        > just sent my donation in today.
        >
        > If you are currently a member and have not received the email from
        > the SAA about the CDs, which only went to those members that are on
        > their email forum, email me and I will forward you a copy.
        >
        > If you send in a membership you should ask about how to obtain the
        > Journal CDs.
        >
        > For information on the SAA and their Journal go to: http://
        > www.societyofarcher-antiquaries.org/index.htm
        >
        > Jon