Re: Wal-mart version of Saunders Mat -- Any experience?

  • jameswolfden
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 10 2:23 PM
      I would double check whether the free shipping is only on bows and arrows or also on the
      mats. For getting them into Canada, shipping pretty much doubles the cost.

      I noticed they also carry the wal-mart version for $4 more.

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Egil Haraldsson" <eagleclaws_skyrider@...>

    • caleb@buffnet.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 28 12:05 PM
        > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, <caleb@...> wrote:
        >>If you are looking for a cheap solution, we in the Hael have found that
        >> corrugated plastic, or corplas for short, works great.
        >
        > Is this the 4mm Coroplast?

        I haven't seen the word "coroplast" used with the stuff, just "corplas."
        Coroplast is probally the correct name for the stuff: corplas might just
        be short hand used on reciepts.

        The sheets we have are somewhere between 4 and 6mm thick. I never actually
        measured the thickness but I can pull one out of my garage when I get home
        and check.

        Caleb Reynolds from Work Land.